Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change a front headlight on my car.?

I have an '06 Stratus and I can't figure out how to access the bulb. If anyone can help me, it would be appreciated. Thanks.How do I change a front headlight on my car.?for the access to the bulb you need to open up your front hood and stuff your hand into the area where the bulb is from the inside of the hood.Every car is different,and im not sure how the inside of the stratus looks like,but usually where you access the bulb is from inside the hood and there is the rubber lid covering the inner part of the bulb.So you have to pull those rubber lid off and change your bulbs there.



hope that gave you a headstart of where to start accessing your bulb.How do I change a front headlight on my car.?Take it to your mechanic.