Thursday, September 22, 2011

Is there anyway to change the way my headlight cut-off on my 2005 350z?

i replaced the stock halogen headlights with 6000k hids. i had an installer do it for me. i finally figured out how to get to the bulbs but im not satified with the way they project out on the road. is there anyway to change the way they cut-off?Is there anyway to change the way my headlight cut-off on my 2005 350z?Not really, besides adjusting the headlights. You could look into upgrading to the 06-07 lights, my friend had a 03 , the 03-05 lights are the same. The 06-07 have a larger projector lens which project the light farther an cleaner.. also gives your headlights a much better look on/off. An there is no company that makes after market lights for the 350/370z, at least not in the US.Is there anyway to change the way my headlight cut-off on my 2005 350z?they are illegal without an automatic levelling device to control the beams you can adjust the beams with screws on the headlights