Monday, September 19, 2011

How do i know what type of Xenon lights will fit my car ?

i have a 1999 mitsubishi io, and i want to change my headlight bulbs but i don't know which one will fit my car. Are they all compatible for any car or is there a type for each car ?



ThanksHow do i know what type of Xenon lights will fit my car ?You must have a conversion kit to get Xenon's to fit you ride..Here is a good spot to check for brighter lights, I've personally had the best luck with %26quot;Silver Star%26quot; halogens and the cost for install is minimal..

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuideHow do i know what type of Xenon lights will fit my car ?it's very simple. Go to your local auto parts store, go to the headlights section and there will be a book, you look up the make of you car along with the year, and so on and so forth. It will tell you a number, you then pick up that box and purchase it. Hope this helped!

~EDIT~

Here, all you need to do is go to this website, put in your car information and it will give you the headlights you need.
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • How to make a babys quilt
  •