Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I replace the whole headlight of my 1999 citroen saxo? (not just the bulb)?

I have bought new lights for my saxo and would like to know whether it's possible to change the whole headlight of the car without having to take it to a garage to get done.How do I replace the whole headlight of my 1999 citroen saxo? (not just the bulb)?im not 100 percent sure on the saxo but you may have to remove the batery (depends on whitch side the head lamp is?)

normaly held in by three bolts and pull unit forward ( to the front of car)

be carfull when putting new unit in do not drop it !!!!!!!!!!

but you will need to get the beam patern checked after fitting by a mechanicHow do I replace the whole headlight of my 1999 citroen saxo? (not just the bulb)?get a job and pay a mechanic to do the job.