Monday, September 19, 2011

How to change headlights for R33 NISSAN SKYLINE?

my lights on my passenger side (which is your driver side) came off last night and its soo embarrasing driving around with one headlight! i opened up the bonnet thinking it was just gona be a bulb screwed in but it wasnt! there was this cap thing and the cap was connected to wires then it had like this oother thing inside with screws.. i need to do this on my own so please tell me how!!!How to change headlights for R33 NISSAN SKYLINE?I'm sorry, but you do need a professional's help. Go to your local mechanic, and they will fix your car up in no time.



Or you can go to www.nissan.com

Go to the %26quot;Contact Us%26quot; section and call or email them about your problems.



Nissan's staff service is fast and commendable- they might give you the answer you need.
  • hair gel
  • dog
  •