Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much to replace the headlight bulbs?

I am in the process of customizing my car, and I did everything else on my own but don't know how to change my own headlight bulbs. How much would a place charge me do you think for them to install them?



I have a 07 sebring, and there are some xenon blue lights I want to order offline but not until I have an idea of how much someone may charge me to change them.



Thanks a lot :)How much to replace the headlight bulbs?It's very easy to install a HID kit. Most novice can complete the installation in 30 minutes. The most time taken to install the kit is to actually taking the bulb out of the headlight casing and putting it back in. For some vehicles, you may need to take out the whole headlight unit. This may also involve taking out the bumper bar. However, from the Sebring, you have plenty of room to work with, so it's a very easy job. Take a look at the diagram to see how easy it is to install



http://www.gadgetmaster.com.au/uploaded/



Check out http://www.hidledlights.info for info on HID and LED lights.How much to replace the headlight bulbs?It would cost a lot to do it right. The wiring should be replaced to avoid melting it as the xenon bulbs draw more power. Expect this to cost at least $300How much to replace the headlight bulbs?Can you not look on the back side of the light and twist a little and pull the bulb from the housing? Then unplug the bulb from the wire. Do not touch the bulb with your fingers for the oil on your hand will shorten the life. touch with a clean cloth.



rd