Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a 2004 volkswagen passatt tdi. How do you change the bulbs in the front headlights?

I cannot seem to see how do you take the assembly out of its socket to change a bulb. On some cars I saw it's an easy thing such as turning off a clamp or pulling a ball socket out of a joint. On this car I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help is appreciated.I have a 2004 volkswagen passatt tdi. How do you change the bulbs in the front headlights?Go to a dealer and trade it in for a 2004 Chevy, any model. You'll be changing something in that VW at 3 month intervals until the cows come home. Good luck to you.I have a 2004 volkswagen passatt tdi. How do you change the bulbs in the front headlights?put an orange peel in the radiator and pee in the yard while dancing to your favorite bible verse