Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you change a front sidelight bulb on a 2004 Nissan Micra?

I can't work out how to get to the bulb holder, I know for a headlight bulb you get to it from behind without removing the whole lamp unit but I think you need to get the top cover off to do the sidelight? I undid the 2 hexagonal screws but the unit is still attached and I can't get underneath it to see where else it is attached! The diagram in the car manual is useless and only shows you how to remove the bulb once you have found it but not how to get to it. Anyone done this before and can help?!?How do you change a front sidelight bulb on a 2004 Nissan Micra?Hi ,I have just looked at one of these on a picture .if you have removed all the screws you can see and feel ,I would guess the wing side of the head light would be a clip you have to feel for ,and slide the headlight out forwards .If I was doing this job I would get a good torch and a mirror to have a look up the back near the wing ....Hope I have helped