Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulbs on a 2005 scion tc?

I tried googling and could only find a diy involving removing the entire headlamp so that didn't help. I just need to change the bulbsHow do I change the headlight bulbs on a 2005 scion tc?Have a look in Chilton's Auto Repair manual at the public library if you want to get the whole story with pictures. Xerox what you need to take home.How do I change the headlight bulbs on a 2005 scion tc?I'm not certain about your model, but most newer cars have headlamp access by opening the hood and reaching in behind the headlight housing. DO NOT touch the replacement bulb with your bare fingers. The oil on your skin will make it overheat and burn out prematurely.How do I change the headlight bulbs on a 2005 scion tc?Just remove the plastinc wing nuts on the back of the light for access....