Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How to change a headlight bulb on an 89 honda accord (with the flip up lights)?

i have looked but cannot figure out how the unit or bulb comes out, any help is greatly appreciated.How to change a headlight bulb on an 89 honda accord (with the flip up lights)?Pop the lights up and look for 2 screws on the sides of the cover piece, then after removing them you need to remove the 4 screws on the chrome trim around the headlamp. It should still be a sealed beam unit so you need to replace the entire unit. Check out this site for a bit more helphttp://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090How to change a headlight bulb on an 89 honda accord (with the flip up lights)?The easiest way I have found it to drive the car to Quick lube and ask the nice man in the blue suit to change it for you.

Our local Valvoline place really does not charge that much and it is done right now without having to mess with it. Yes I am a lady and I know how to change the bulb on my car but I am ok with the small cost to have them to it for me. I have to see them every 3 months anyway.How to change a headlight bulb on an 89 honda accord (with the flip up lights)?what talon said is right